Babylo

Monday, January 31, 2011

2 years and 10th month- cheeky lines


Jordan is very cheeky now and always come up with funny concepts and strange imaginary play.

One time, I caught him reenacting an imaginary conversation between him and his imaginary mum.
The conversation is about him saying that he wants to buy a toy train and his imaginary mum in super high pitch voice saying that he can't because she has no money (which is my usual response to his many wants). I have only managed to capture a small segment of the conversation.

Last night, he was sick and hr refused to take the strawberry flavored medication. His reason was that the medication will make him "heated". He said in canto "媽媽,食藥好熱氣"。
I wonder from whom did he learn this from.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone